- Master Degree in Economic Policy Management (University of Ghana-Legon)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Economics)-University of Sierra Leone
- Participated at the Training workshop on Financial Analysis Techniques for FIUs and their partner agencies from the Gambia and Sierra Leone (Banjul, Gambia 2014)
- Participated at the GIABA-EU Regional peer-to-peer exchanges and mentorship programme (Abuja, Nigeria 2017)
- Researcher, Sierra Leone’s first National Money Laundering/ Terrorism Financing Risk Assessment. (Sierra Leone 2017)
- Participated at the Training on Countering Violent Extremism: Law Enforcement Techniques to Combat Terrorism (Gaborone, Botswana 2019)
- Participated at the Regional Training workshop on Strategic Surveillance Program organised by GIABA (Dakar, Senegal 2019)
- Certified Member of the Association of Certified Compliance Professionals in Africa (ACCPA)
- Researcher, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing through informal and illegal currency exchange service providers in Sierra Leone ( GIABA 2019)
- Taught at Kissi Bendu Secondary School-Koindu
- Taught at St. Edwards Secondary School-Freetown
- Worked at United Bank for Africa (SL) Ltd.
- Worked at Access Bank (SL) Ltd.
Marital Status: Married