Manager, ICT and Records Management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), with option in Project Management,(Njala University)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Information Systems, (IPAM/USL)
- Diploma in Information Systems, (IPAM/USL)
- Attended the GIABA-EU Regional PEER-to-PEER Exchanges and Mentorship programme on AML/CFT issues in Abuja
- Commonwealth ICT Training programme on Cyber Security (Certificate)
- Part of the delegation to attend 32nd Technical Commission (TC)/Plenary Meeting of the Inter-Governmental Action Group against Money Laundering in West Africa (GIABA) held in November 2019 in Saly, Republic of Senegal.
- Served the Judiciary (Fast Track Court) as ICT Technician
- Lamtech Consulting Enterprise, IT helpdesk
- Ministry of Information and Communications ICT Officer.
- Taught at the Prince of Wales Senior School
- International Commercial Bank, Now FBN-Bank, SL as ICT Officer
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Prevention programme organized by CISU and FIU, Freetown, Sierra Leone